Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'M SEEING RED .........





I JUST WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY FAVORITE COUSIN WITH RED HAIR.
NOT EVERYONE CAN LOOK SO CLASSY AND AND HAVE A SUCH A GOOD PERSONALITY WITH HAIR OF THAT COLOR. Wow i cant believe you have been married for 15 years to the same man...... He must really love you. JUST KIDDING you two make the perfect couple you balance each other perfectly. and You two like each other. I'm proud of you both for sticking it out. Its hard being married as imperfect people just think one day soon what you saw in each other will be their always no more stress or anxiety's over THIS SYSTEM OF THINGS but happiness for ever .....and ever and ever ........ Sorry if you dont like these photos but i just learned how to post pictures on my blog and i wanted to say happy anniversary to you and it just sorta turned in to this jaime fest when my fingers hit the keyboard. I love you girly i love scott and a adore your children i wished i lived closer . Im glad were family and would not pick any other red head to be my sister from another mista.


WHEN I THINK BACK TO WHEN WE WERE YOUNG AND KIDS IT MAKES ME SMILE I HAVE A TON OF GOOD MEMORIES . I'M HAPPY YOU ARE APART OF MY PAST AND PRESENT AND WILL BE THERE IN THE FUTURE.
LOVE JANA BANANA

4 comments:

Sunny said...

Hey Jana,

Prob don't remember me. We meet back in the day.. Suki Serna's party! (I was Sunny Smellie then)You were the cool chick from California I wanted to be! So I moved to California but didn't get cool. What the H E double hockey sticks! Good to see you here.

banana said...

HEY I REMEMBER YOU ... SUNNY SMELLIE .
SO WHERE DO YOU LIVE NOW IM STILL HERE IN CORONA CALIFORNIA IN RIVERSIDE ABOUT 30 FROM MICKEY MOUSE.. SECRET MY DAUGHTER SAYS IM NOT COOL ANY MORE... KEEP IN TOUCH HAPPY THOUGHTS JANA

Sunny said...

I live in Oceanside! Not far from you. My parents were in Murietta but moved in with me this past april. I'm on facebook, but here's my personal e-mail. mssunnydawn@gmail.com I'll share all the juicy details of my nerdy life. ;0)

My crazy crazy life said...

OMG, Jana...I love this post!!! Thank you! You are so sweet. I have such fond memories of you being our adopted sister..like that time my mom spanked you...oh and that time I colored all over your picture...oh and when you moved in and that guy came knocking at my window, and didn't you teach me to drive a stick shift? I swear it was you....good times I tell ya! I wish you lived closer too! I can't wait to see what else you post...you have the BEST pictures! You can create a blog with JUST pictures...it could be like a history blog of our whole family. Start posting and telling stories...it's the BEST! I love you!
Jaime