Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ITS MY FIRST TIME.

Well this is my first time i dont know even if im doing it right, so please be patient with me , Im sitting at my over cluttered desk thats in my messy office thats in my dissheveled house i mean ok my dirty house . I dont know where to began so here i sit on the puter. checking my email then face book then i look at jaimes blogs then i check my email again I think i need some professional help. but i cant dare have anyone come in and clean my house till i clean it first i dont want people seeing how dirty my house is .what is wrong with me ........... ok that is a retorical question no need for mass emails saying what is wrong..... well i hope it did not hurt to much reading my first blog. and i hope it was as good for you as me .....

7 comments:

My crazy crazy life said...

Jana,you pretty much summed up my life in one paragraph. I have a talk next week and I keep putting if off because I check Facebook, email, food blogs, my blog, stranger's blogs, now family blogs, and then back to Facebook. It's insanity. I know I can juggle it all...oh wait, no I can..you should see my house right now and I'm my laundry...CA-RAZZZY!!! I'm soooo stoked you got a blog and look at your first post...so funny! I love it...blogging buddies! Finally one step ahead of Tina in something that involves you!

banana said...

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH YOUR TALK LET ME KNOW I HAVE ASSEMBLY THIS WEEK I CAN VIDEO TALK NO WAIT NEVER MIND ITS IN SIGN LANGUAGE . RIVER HAS HER FIRST TALK ON FEB 9 ON THE 1000 YEAR REIGN WHAT THE HECK AND ITS WITH ANOTHER KID .......SERIOUSLY IF WANT HELP CALL ME IM GOOD AT HELPING OTHER PEOPLE JUST NOT MY SELF .........

banana said...

PS YEA YOU WERE MY FIRST COMMENT ..THANK YOU...WHAT DO THEY SAY YOU ALWAYS REMEMBER YOUR FIRST....

Crystal said...

Okay, you're not crazy. We have matching lives and I know I'm not crazy. So you're not crazy.

Well, I gotta run, I've got to get back to facebooking!

Welcome to the Lifestyles of the Facebooking Blogging Famous! Where champagne wishes and messy homes come true!

My crazy crazy life said...

Jana, I will need help...you will be getting a call!! You are the talking giving bomb!!!

My crazy crazy life said...

Crystal...you crack me up!

Oh and Jana...you are totally going to get comment anxiety...when people don't comment, you're going to think they don't like you...don't let it get you down...I'll always comment!!

Jenifer (and_she_makes_four) said...

I love giving talks...next time send me the info and I'll type it up. No problem!

welcome Jana! I'm So proud of you!